Krill are small crustaceans, which live in the Antarctic Southern Ocean and contain both high quality protein and oil. Their protein contains essential amino acids and their oil is rich in nutritionally beneficial omega-3 fatty acids.
Only the purest, Antarctic krill (Euphausia Superba) is used within CC Moore products as they are from the clean and barely-polluted waters of the Antarctic, making them of superior quality to others
These highly attractive, marine protein-based pellets release valuable nutrients with a deep flavour and aroma profile to instantly stimulate fish to feed with confidence. Packed with high levels of our renowned soluble natural fish attractors, these potent little pellets are deadly at ANY time of the year.
Low in oil, highly digestible and packed with soluble attractors.
· Incredibly rich, deep natural Krill-like taste & aroma
· Rich in essential amino acids derived from high quality proteins
· Contains fish, yeast, poultry & vegetable proteins
· Outstanding in loose feeds with Frozen Krill or Whole Krill Extract
· Superb size for adding into spod mixes and loose feeding
· Excellent for Carp, Barbel and other species of coarse fish